Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all consultants including architects, engineers, contractors, and other vendors throughout all project phases (design through close-out).
- Responsible for assembling responses to Request For Proposal/Request For Qualifications packages, construction underwriting, financial modeling of construction process and coordination of due diligence activities.
- Manage coordination of construction managers, property managers, governmental agencies, consultants, leasing teams and tenants.
- Manage all aspects of the entitlement and permitting process. Follow up with any necessary plan revision submissions to municipality.
- Prepare contracts and MSA’s for all disciplines (architects, engineers, general contractors, etc.)
- Lead project construction management services while coordinating with internal teams (leasing, accounting, finance) and external (tenants) clients.
- Monitor and review contractors’ work as it relates to budget, schedule, and owner’s program.
- Prepare construction updates for company managers and joint venture partners.
- Prepare and monitor cost estimates, budget updates, change order reports.
- Interface with the leasing team to ensure timely completion of TI projects with no impact to tenants (move-ins).
- Related degree (Construction, Architecture, Engineering etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments (typically managing a portfolio of approx. 8-12 assets)
- Must be a results-oriented team player with exceptional time-management, organizational skill, and ability to work under their own initiative
- Ideal candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of construction and / or developer experience with industrial construction projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Lovett Industrial
Lovett Industrial is a vertically integrated logistics real estate investment platform that seeks to develop and acquire industrial real estate assets that are differentiated by their quality, location, and functionality in markets across the U.S. In every project we undertake, we strive to ensure maximum efficiency and functionality, while also preserving an outstanding corporate image on behalf of our tenants. We are a customer focused real estate company that is driven by building partnerships with our tenants, and we strive to provide a level of service and quality that is unmatched in the industry. Our dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals are our strongest asset and collective experience encompasses more than 25 million square feet of industrial real estate, and more than $5 billion of projects successfully completed. The company’s pipeline of current and future projects encompasses approximately 12 million square feet of space and more than $2.1 billion in managed cost. Lovett Industrial is currently looking for an Development Manager to support the expansion of its Dallas, TX platform.