Lovett Industrial is a vertically integrated logistics real estate investment platform that seeks to develop and acquire industrial real estate assets that are differentiated by their quality, location, and functionality in markets across the U.S. In every project we undertake, we strive to ensure maximum efficiency and functionality, while also preserving an outstanding corporate image on behalf of our tenants. We are a customer focused real estate company that is driven by building partnerships with our tenants, and we strive to provide a level of service and quality that is unmatched in the industry. Our dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals are our strongest asset and collective experience encompasses more than 25,000,000 SF of industrial real estate, and more than $5B of projects successfully completed. The company’s pipeline of current and future projects encompasses more than 1,000 acres of land, 15 million square feet of space, and more than $1.5 billion in managed cost. Lovett Industrial is currently looking for an Analyst or Associate level person to support the expansion of its Central Region platform. A position description follows below.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform advanced modeling and valuation analysis (Argus and Excel) for potential acquisitions and development opportunities.
- Develop project-level and market-level assumptions, incorporating assumptions into the models; work closely with development team members to ensure assumptions are consistent with market conditions.
- Work with team members in the analysis, documentation and execution of various capital transactions, including acquisitions, partnerships, financings, development programs and ultimately, exit opportunities.
- Interface with internal and external parties, such as design consultants, contractors, leasing/sales brokers, operating partners, lenders, accounting teams, legal counsel, market contacts, and other duties as assigned.
- Develop strong network with brokers, landowners, and industrial real estate professionals.
- Conduct independent research and regularly communicate with brokerage firms and other research outlets to monitor and analyze market trends and report to team on relevant developments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proven experience with Excel-based financial modeling and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret, and create real estate documents including, but not limited to, LOIs, RFPs, property offering memorandums, market reports and tenant leases.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Streamline complex processes into easy-to-understand, presentable messages.
- Proven organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently as well as within a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or MSRE preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant real estate finance, acquisitions, development, and/or underwriting experience.